fredag den 1. januar 2010

Chinchilla links

I'm really bad at updating this blog.
I tend to update my danish Furrytails blog when I'm very tired, or haven't got that much time, so I never get to this one. And when I finally get to this one, so much time has passed it seams kinda stupid to update.

But now I'm going to post some links you may find useful.
I do not have that many american links because it's very expensive to order from USA for me.
Inside the EU is best, then they don't add toll...

So let's see what we've got :)

Chinworld.com
They have 2 things I like here.
Wheels and Books.
They have some books by Alice Kline, one of the "old dogs" in the fur farming industry. Her books are very good, and you get some nice knowledge trough them, you'll have a hard time find in any other books.
As far as I know, these books can't be bought any where else.
They they have some wheels. It can be very hard finding good chinchilla wheels. They have both the standard wheel, and the flying saucer.
These can be bought other places, but this is one of the easiest places to get them, and they are not that expensive compared to some other places :)

HammockyHammocks

This is a shop located in the UK.
The have some very nice and very good quality hammocks, beds, tunnels and other stuff like that in polar fleece. All their things are hand made.
Depending on the size of your cage, get as big hammocks as possible. A hammock can easily become too small, but never too big.
Note that these can not be destroyed as fast as the common ferret hammock in pet shops.
The profit goes to pet rescues.

Chinchillas2Shop
An other shop located in the UK, and one of my personal favorites.
They have a lot of natural chew toys for chinchillas. A year or two ago they also started adding an icon to show if the toys are degu safe.
Some of the things they have can be bought from other stores, but no other store (as far as I know) has that big a variation in their stock. So if you prefer natural toys and treats, this is definitely a place you need to visit :)

Zooplus.com
Zooplus.co.uk
Zooplus.de
Same shop, but different countries.
They do not have that many things, but they do have some nice cages. I'm not sure about the prices in USA and UK but in Germany they are quite cheap.
They do have some shops in other countries, you can see them by liking on "shop" on the site.

Petpile.dk
The site is in danish, but you can use the google translator on it.
As far as I know, she ships to other countries.
It's kinda the same as HammockyHammocks, but she also has some treats just for rats, and some plastic things used for small critters as huts.
Alle the polar fleece stuff is hand made.
Note that these can not be destroyed as fast as the common ferret hammock in pet shops.

Danchin shop
This is their english shop.
They have some super nice feed, hay, home made cages, treats and some other things.
Definitely worth a visit.

So that was the end to my chinchilla link tour...
If you have some good links please feel free to put them down in a comment below, and I will look at the site :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar