søndag den 21. november 2010

Not so good bottles

I'm not sure how I feel about my new bottles.

I didn't mention they are from LivingWorld...

They have all this fancy stuff that should prevent them from dripping.
That's all nice and dandy, but at times it also prevents my animals from getting any water...

It took me about 10-15 minutes to get the big one to work. Now it works just fine.
The little one worked okay from the start, but yesterday it wouldn't work at all.

On the bright site, they stay where you put them on the cage, and they can be used for all types of cages.
One side of the bottle is flat, and the end the animals can drink from is all metal.
There's no plastic what so ever...

I'm not sure what to think about them.
I really like that there's no plastic, but on the other hand, if they stop working from one minute to the next...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar