fredag den 26. februar 2010

Ebony?

Okay, so I have no clue right now.
This morning I could swear he was medium tan, now he looks more like a medium ebony.

I have absolutely no idea what he is, other than medium -_-
The fur on hes feet looks kinda gray compared to his skin colour, and hes ears could look both grey and pink.
Normally when we get kits whit beige in them, they also have white in them, so their ears are near white and not pink.
Wilson White animals is quite easy to identify, but this one... And you would think it would be easy to see if the fur was brow or grey.
I guess that's the same thing that goes wrong, when people say their hetero beige animals are standard grey animals...

Other than that, his left eye won't open.
I can't decide if I should try and help him by soaking the eye a bit, or just leave it be.
We've had one female with this problem. With her it was both the eyes though. We helped her out, but then a lot of people commented and told me that was not the way to go.
Now I'm all confused. Some say help, some say help after a few hours to a day and then we have some that say do not help at all...
Conflicting info - whoopdedoo...
Thinking about calling a fur breeder, and ask what he wold do. He must have some info on the subject, and even though the hobby breeders I know are good breeders, they just do not have as many animals as a fur breeder...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar