mandag den 2. november 2009

Update

So Madonna turned 12 this sunday, so I put her with Mystique.
At first Madonna didn't like the new cage much. Mystique, on the other hand, was thrilled that she got a little mate again.
MiniPiv (Madonnas mom) got a bit mad the first night, and made a lot of noise.
The next night she was quiet, but Christian (Madonnas dad) started acting all crazy. He was talking a lot, and just jumping around the cage like a nut. When I went to see what was going on, I could pet him a lot more than with Madonna in the cage. It seams he's very happy about the whole situation. No little brat is trying to climb his back any more :)

So they are all happy now, and I'm going to my first chinchilla show this weekend.
I'm taking Mini and Christian with me. Not a lot of animals I know, but I have to start some where :)

And I'm still on the look for a chocolate male for Madonna, but nobody seams to be breeding much chocolate at the moment.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar